Winter is coming to Saint-Petersburg and we are thinking where to hide from it. Books and hot drinks are always a wonderful idea. So, pick…
- Cathy Kelly, “Christmas Magic” (short stories) – for warm story-telling, stories about relationships and marriage, depression and loss, but always with an uplifting message and strong female characters at the heart.
- Douglas Adams, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy” – for the journey with no limits, universal wisdom and ingenious humour and wit.
- John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle, “Let It Snow” (short stories) – for sparkling white snowdrifts, beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, and multicolored lights glittering in the night through the falling snow and the way back to true love that begins at Starbucks.
- J.R.R.Tolkien, “The Hobbit” – for the journey there and back again, dwarves, adventures, courage and cakes of course.
- “The Adventures Of Robin Hood” – for the spirit of good old England and inspiration for great deeds!